Outstanding Class Teacher
(Year group Negotiable)
NQT’s welcome to apply
Start September 2022.
Do you wish to work at a school which supports teachers’ work/life balance? We are a school who has a track record of providing extensive professional development for our Outstanding leaders.
At Woodside we offer the following:
• Weekly PPA (Non-contact time) with your year group.
• Inner London weighting for all Main Pay Scale Teachers
• Free before and after school child care for teachers; in addition we will collect your child/children from neighboring schools
• Free childcare during INSET days
• Comprehensive CPD program
• Friendly, aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
• The opportunity to join a highly motivated and dedicated team
What Ofsted said about leadership at Woodside:
• Over time, the quality of teaching is outstanding. Teachers challenge pupils to apply their skills accurately. They use a rich range of resources to develop pupils’ learning and interests.
• Personal development, behaviour and pupils’ welfare is outstanding.
• The curriculum is used to transform the lives of pupils, and further work is planned to make the school a community hub that raises aspirations.
Continuing Excellence-Awards and Recognition at Woodside:
• Winners of the Outstanding Progress category at the Education Business Awards
• Certificate of recognition from the Mayor of London (Sadiq Khan) as a School for Success which recognises exceptional work in sharing good practice and helping to boost education for all Londoners
• Recognition by the Department for Education (DFE) as a school that provides outstanding outcomes for our disadvantaged pupils
Are you driven, inspirational, influential and an exceptional teacher looking for that next step in your career? At Woodside we believe in the future development of our teachers
We would like to hear from you if you:-
• Thrive on challenge and have high aspirations for all pupils
• Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice
• Are committed and dedicated to building upon the achievements of the school so far
To request an application pack please email email@example.com .
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website www.woodsideprimaryacademy.com
Closing Date: Monday 11th July 2022 @ 8:00am.
Shortlisting: Monday 11th July 2022.
Interviews: Friday 15th July 2022.
Waltham Forest is a diverse borough where diversity is valued and is integral to both, service delivery and employment of its staff. The Council is proud of its rich mix of communities and as the largest employer in the area, it works hard to respond to the changing needs of its population. We use our statutory duties on race, gender and disability equality and best practice in respect of age, faith and sexual orientation to ensure equality of opportunity in the workplace. The Council is committed to meeting its 4 equality objectives: - Promoting equality of opportunity - Opposing all forms of discrimination, intolerance and disadvantage - Ensuring our workforce reflects the diverse communities of Waltham Forest at all levels. - Providing fair, appropriate, accessible and excellent Services to all. Respecting Diversity is a core Council value. To support the above and reduce the risk of bias in its recruitment activities, the council is operating an anonymous shortlisting process, which hides personal information that can identify individuals until their application has been considered for shortlisting. The council also operates a scheme whereby, for jobs graded up to and including scale SO2, internal candidates are considered first. This includes those candidates who self-identify as having a disability for the purposes of the Disability Confident scheme. For more information, please refer to our recruitment and selection policy